users@glassfish.java.net

Administration site hangs

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 16:05:29 PDT

I am experiencing a really strange problem. I have had the admin console working just fine but now it does not want to give back pages for 30 seconds. I have tried deleting the domain and creating a new one. That works for a while, but after a day or so it has the 30 second pause on each action again. The web applications that I have running work just fine.

Any suggestion on what may be wrong? I am using database connections, and they all ping just fine. Where else can I look to find the source of this delay?

Thanks,

Ben
[Message sent by forum member 'bthoma' (benjamin.thoma_at_sun.com)]