users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Loadbalancer Performance??

From: pccontact <pccontact168_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 23:28:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you.

I received the message in client. I know it said too many connections.
But how can I configure the SUN Web Server7 to accept more connection.

My SOAP service need 1-4 secs to process request. Then the working thread
should be
handed. I want to know how to configure the SUN web server 7 to accept more
than 1000 concurrent
request, that means each request will need 1 more secs to process then I
want the total throughput
of my system is more than 1000 request per second.

Thank you for your help!!

Eric