users@glassfish.java.net

How do I start an embedded GFv3 preview server in b56?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Jul 2009 12:27:28 PDT

I noted that the embedded GFv3 jars stopped after March, and I am guessing this is being rolled into the regular GFv3 distribution since glassfish-api.jar contains a class org.glassfish.api.embedded.Server. I also stumbled upon https://embedded-glassfish.dev.java.net/nonav/v3-final-api/apidocs/, but those APIs don't match what is in the most recent build (build 56).

Apparently, right now you start a server with

      Server.Builder info = new Server.Builder("server");
      Server server = info.build();
      server.start();

How final is that API?

Thanks,

Cay
[Message sent by forum member 'cayhorstmann' (cayhorstmann)]