users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Can I specify both /app and /apptest as context roots for my app?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2009 17:55:49 PDT

>I was under the impression that the user was trying to deploy the same WAR
>to more than one context root

That is indeed what I was trying to do. But I guess as far as I can tell it is an acceptable solution for my situation to deploy a different copy of the same WAR to each of the two context roots. Or maybe deploying a "forwarding" application at /apptest that does nothing but forward to /app or something would also work.

Thanks for the helpful response.
[Message sent by forum member 'bishop_' (bishop_)]