users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Contributions (was GLASSFISH IS LAME)

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 13:49:06 -0700

re: holidays -- yep, but I have break times while I wait for other events.

re: small bricks -- we have been working on that for several years...

re: local autonomy -- sure, we have been working on that for many years.
Sun has had strong investments in India at least since mid 90s. We have
local managers, local directors, etc, etc.

I think we understand how all this works in theory, but in the practice,
and in a large organization, there are limits. And the larger and more
complex, and faster moving, the artifact, the harder it is to make these
things work.

        - eduard/o