users@glassfish.java.net

RuntimeError when installing OSGi bundle via asadmin

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 12:20:05 PDT

Hi,

when I try to install a bundle via asadmin (./asadmin deploy --type osgi ~/Programming/workspace/ScoringModule/target/ScoringModule.jar) it results in the following error. Actually the bundle gets installed but is not started. If I drop the same bundle in autodeploy-bundles, everythings is fine.

Any ideas? BTW, V3 B56

23.07.2009 21:05:38 org.glassfish.api.ActionReport failure
SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception while deploying the app
java.lang.RuntimeException: Cannot install bundle com.sun.enterprise.deploy.shared.FileArchive_at_7c5238d5 in osgi runtime
        at org.glassfish.extras.osgicontainer.OSGiArchiveHandler.getClassLoader(OSGiArchiveHandler.java:141)
        at org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentContextImpl.createClassLoaders(DeploymentContextImpl.java:191)
[Message sent by forum member 'rhwinzin' (rhwinzin)]