users@glassfish.java.net

API Integration

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2009 05:52:27 PDT

I am new to the GlassFish community, actually am downloading it now. I have a company that is currently using glassfish in their application via the API provided by glassfish. The application that is being developed is written in flex and they are using Glassfish for file uploading. We wanted the ability to simply modify the MIME types that are permitted, but are being given a quote of a lot of hours to modify this file. (At least it seems like a lot, but then again I am just downloading it now so I am asking for input 12 hours). This is only to modify the entries on a one time basis. The thought then came would it be possible to create another page that allows for simple modification of this quickly and easily or is it already set into the admin modules? Any direction would be appreciated, thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'phusion36' (phusion36)]