users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v2 Auto Restart

From: <Vince.Power_at_medavie.bluecross.ca>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:00:12 -0300

If you are on windows you'll need to look into creating a windows service.
I found this link which may help:
http://www.ryandelaplante.com/rdelaplante/entry/creating_a_windows_service_for

Regards,
Vince

Hu Zhang <huzhang1982_at_gmail.com>
07/22/2009 02:52 PM
Please respond to
users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net

users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
cc

Subject
Re: Glassfish v2 Auto Restart

Thanks so much for your reply. But how can I set it up? I tried to use
Computer Management, but I cannot find Glassfish in the list.