users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: v3 brand new installation. Admin console not working

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 14:29:05 -0400

Would you please leave the forum - you said good-bye and that is what we
expect.

I have been on this forum for years. I will need to leave if you cannot
control yourself.

Can we have this - er - a - person's posts removed from an otherwise
quality forum? I am afraid he does not have enough intelligence to go
away even after he said good-bye.