users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish installer doesn't work.

From: Michael Mellinger <mmellinger66_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:10:36 -0400

Reminds me of the time when I got the glassfish bug that only occured
on Solaris. We didn't run Linux at our firm and we almost had to
switch to Windows to run Glassfish. We found out that we could switch
from Grizzly to Coyote to solve the problem.

3 weeks of Glassfish hell. My gf experience has been better lately.

Still waiting for better Grails 1.1 (1.2) support.

-Mike
Sent from my iPhone