users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Re: Glassfish installer doesn't work.

From: Martin, Ray <armart3_at_tycho.ncsc.mil>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 06:55:07 -0400

Does someone owe you something? If so, how???

I am not part of the core team, but as a user of FREE software, I, like
ALL users, most likely owe something - like common sense, courtesy,
human decency - all, of which, whomever writes emails of this nature is
totally devoid. What have you done for the community lately? Who are
you to write in such a fashion? What is wrong with you?

People work hard to bring us open source - turn ideas into reality and
share that reality with others. And then the community needs to receive
emails like this. I have a better idea...