users@glassfish.java.net

How the change the admin UI look (say bgcolor)

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 03:39:59 PDT

Hi,

I'd like to make the DEVEL and TEST admin UI look different, say making it orange for TEST and RED for PROD.

Just to avoid stopping the TEST server from my dev. workstation :-)

I am using GF V2
and am looking for an easy and quickly reproductible procedure.

I'd rather avoid to modify a (though) CSS in a JAR of the exploded war, in C:\serveurs\Sun\AppServer\lib\install\applications\admingui\adminGUI_war\WEB-INF\lib.
(I've searched before to ask but I dislike JSF)

Thanks

Wadael
[Message sent by forum member 'wadael' (wadael)]