users@glassfish.java.net

Re: snmp monitoring

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 13:33:56 PDT

Hi, thank you very much for the links. I have looked at these, and still do not see how to get snmp information for all of the domains on my system. They are not clustered, btw.

I have deployed the __assnmp.war file to each of the 3 DAS on my system. Also, I have downloaded the J2EE-MIB. Now, when I snmpwalk, I only see the first domain information. Do I need to configure the other DAS/domains to be using other ports, such as 10162, 10163, etc? I am using the following to gather snmp information:

# snmpwalk -c public -v 1 -m ./J2EE-MIB localhost:10161 J2EE-MIB::j2eeSrvTable

Thank you.
[Message sent by forum member 'skeeny' (skeeny)]