users@glassfish.java.net

Re: v3 brand new installation. Admin console not working

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 15:56:31 PDT

Finally got a chance to spend some more time on glassfish.

b55 doesn't help. Same error:

Cause: Unable to find class 'com.sun.webui.jsf.faces.UIComponentELResolver'

Why is it so hard to find UIComponentELResolver class? Anybody who has worked on the build system should instantly know what's going on with the install. Please don't send me on a wild goose chase by saying.. "Oh install version X... if it doesn't work try version X+1 and so on....".

I can just find the right jar and put it in the path somewhere but I don't want to start with a new platform this way.
[Message sent by forum member 'gniontas' (gniontas)]