users@glassfish.java.net

__wstx_service is not available

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:29:35 PDT

Hi.

I'm trying to test transactions between web service calls.

When I make a call using a jaxws client to my web service, I get these warnings in my logs:

WSTX-WS2004-5001: __wstx_service endpoint, implemented by 'com.sun.xml.ws.tx.webservice.member.coord.RegistrationCoordinatorPortTypeImpl' located at url 'http://localhost:6080/__wstx-services/wscoor/coordinator/register?wsdl', is not available

WSTX-CLIENT-1001: WS-TX service is not available. Unable to flow a WS-Atomic Transaction Context for web service invocation of operation '{http://medavie.bluecross.ca/wsdl/further/1_0_0}FurtherServiceOperation' from current container

The weird thing is that when I actually try to hit the URL:
http://localhost:6080/__wstx-services/wscoor/coordinator/register?wsdl

The WSDL comes up. It certainly looks like the __wstx_service is running, but for whatever reason, the server thinks it isn't.

Does anyone have any idea why this might be?

(using GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs))

Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'bccmatt' (bccmatt)]