users@glassfish.java.net

***PLEASE HELP*** project deployment to glassfish

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 09:10:40 PDT

I am currently working on a web application project at work which uses glassfish as its server. When I deploy the project through netbeans onto the server the project works correctly. My problem is that when I build the project and create a war and try to deploy it onto glassfish through the glassfish admin console, my application does not work correctly. It deploys without any errors, the application loads in the browser, but app does not work correctly, almost like there are libraries missing. I need help solving this problem and one of my questions would be why it works when I deploy it through netbeans but not when I deploy it manually in the admin console. What does netbeans do differently when I deploy the project through it?
[Message sent by forum member 'truestonekennedy' (truestonekennedy)]