users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Triggered redeploying

From: Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:59:55 +0530

I don't think they start at the same time during server restart. There
is only one thread in server which is responsible for starting all
deployed application and hence the apps get started serially. IIRC, the
start order of applications depend on their deployment order, so if you
deploy B after A, then B is started after A during restart. Someone in
deployment team can correct me here.

Sahoo