users@glassfish.java.net

Re: how can I connect to glassfish v2 server as non-admin user?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:37:35 PDT

Well, thank a lot for your answer. Seems to me I still know too little about it... maybe I should study this material more and then it becomes more obvious. I've done everything like in Java EE Sun tutorial, and it works. I now try to understand how to use a really remote server, not on the localhost. What should have the client side have installed to use GlassFish server?
And, this maybe is a stupid question, but I cannot see where I explicitly connect to server, providing address, port, user and password? It seems to be done automatically when I run appclient command.
[Message sent by forum member 'natta' (natta)]