users@glassfish.java.net

Class cast exception when redeploying code

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 09:52:23 PDT

I am using NetBeans 6.1 and its Glassfish server. I am also using Spring to load my static object but I am encountering problems. When I start the server and deploy the project the class is loaded and works fine. However if I redeploy the ear file I get the class cast exception when getting the object handle saying something like the 'class.object' cannot be cast to the 'class.object' even though they are the same objects. I checked my jar and don't see any duplication or conflict.

Is this a Glassfish or Spring issue and is there a way around it?
[Message sent by forum member 'ra_pro' (ra_pro)]