users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JMS Issue

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 05:11:06 PDT

hi,

             Sorry for late reply.

            Actually i did that by keeping Required_new also and Non-Transation also.

             actully i was working on auditLog in that even the trasaction get failed we have to do
             auditing.
             now i have created one more queue for that trasaction one but whenever i will try to send message to one queue it will not go to proper queue . it's refering other queue. the call will go to other Message Driven Bean.

           I am not getting exactly why it is happening like this.
          even though i am specifying queue properly for both.

          as such we take queue from service locator. whether after taking one queue from the service locator it is refering to same one .

            Is this is bcoz of glassfish server.if yes what are the changes are neccesaary in that.

 Please help to solve this issue
Thank you friends
[Message sent by forum member 'snehalpatil' (snehalpatil)]