users@glassfish.java.net

How to fix connection leaks.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:28:45 PDT

I enabled connection leak detection in my application and I discovered that there are lots of leaks happening. I open connections and close them I'm not sure what else I can do . Not sure why they are leaking. I'm using jsf and woodstock

Connection conn = ds.getConnection();
            String query = "SELECT blah";

            ResultSet rowset = stmt.executeQuery(query);

its saying at the line with the ds.getConnection() that there is a connection leak? Why would that be. I later close this connection. Thanks for any help. I'm not sure I'm doing this right.
[Message sent by forum member 'drewh' (drewh)]