users@glassfish.java.net

Create EJB on Glassfish 3 with netbeans

From: Roel Veldhuizen <roelveldhuizen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 09:17:53 +0200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mark S White <mwhite_at_dev.java.net>
Date: 2009/7/13
Subject: Re: Create EJB on Glassfish 3 with netbeans
To: users_at_open-esb.dev.java.net

You'll get better response to these questions on the
users_at_glassfish.dev.java.net
mail list. This mail list is specifically for OpenESB / GlassFish ESB
questions. Your
questions seem to be specific to GlassFish itself.

Roel Veldhuizen wrote:

I fixed the problem with following this tutorial
http://java.sun.com/javaee/6/docs/tutorial/doc/gexaj.html#giqsa

Why do these examples need a java 5 ee compatible server since they
are java 6 ee examples?