users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish getting "Merged" with WebLogic?

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_sun.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 10:22:31 -0700

Correct. We are in the period between the two boards agreeing on the
acquisition and the close of the change-of-control. The next steps
include a vote by the Sun shareholders and approval by the regulators,
like the DOJ and the EU. In the meantime, we are two separate,
competing, companies.

All of this is public record.

A quick search on the internet gave me these links:

http://www.sun.com/aboutsun/investor/proxy.jsp
http://www.istockanalyst.com/article/viewarticle/articleid/3340460

Disclaimer - I make no statements about the accuracy of that content.

        - eduard/o