users@glassfish.java.net

How can I know the problem when the Glassfish instance dead?

From: pccontact <pccontact168_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 06:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

I used SOAP UI to send multi-threads SOAP request to my glassfish server.
I configured the HTTP thread count and the HTTP queue to more than 20480.

If I send 1000 request at same time, but my SOAP require more than 1 seconds
to complelte.
Then the client will get server not reachable exception. And the server went
down. No more request will get processed.

I did not know why it went down. Can anyone help me where to find the
problem occurred and how to fix it?

Thanks.

Eric