users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ERROR in the build-impl.xml line 401 in a simple application

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 11:13:06 PDT

Ok, now I am really questioning my own sanity!!!

I think I resolved this issue by creating a package in my project.

Whenever I create a project that does not have at least 1 package (I used com.company as an example), the build would succeed but the deploy to GlassFish 2.1 would fail.

Is this really the case: projects should have at least 1 user-defined package?

Any useful feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thanx,
-Kevin
[Message sent by forum member 'kjbaxter' (kjbaxter)]