users@glassfish.java.net

Application Server 8.1 Support 64-bit JVM?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2009 20:31:06 PDT

Hi everyone,

Does Sun Java System Application Server Enterprise Edition 8.1_02 (build b47-p24) support a 64-bit JVM?

I've got a developer who is trying to use a 64-bit Jco library in our application server.

Error that we got in the application server is
libsapjco3.so: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64 (Possible cause: architecture word width mismatch)

Note: we did include the -d64 under "JVM Options" and changed the Java Home to the new 64-bit jdk in the instance.

Appreciate any help. Thanks.

Daniel
[Message sent by forum member 'lynxlee' (lynxlee)]