users@glassfish.java.net

Thread death in Glassfish V2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 03:34:08 PDT

Hi all,

        I am developing a web application using JSF and Glassfish V2. Sometimes I found the Thread Death Error while my application is in running mode. So the tables or components connected with database cannot move further. And if I restart the Glassfish server (while the application is running), then it works fine after that.

       So can anybody tell me that how can I resolve this problem? I mean, I have to prevent Thread Death. Is it possible or there my be some error in my code?

Thanks in advance,
JSF GEEKS
[Message sent by forum member 'jsfgeeks' (jsfgeeks)]