users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish v3 in very small scale (memory and cpu)

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.mp_at_sun.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 21:30:51 +0200

Hello Burak,

How are you measuring the memory used?
Could it be that the 200MB you are seeing are the -Xmx192m (same as
-Xms) JVM settings for the heap and reported by an OS tool like top?
Will the application run (no outofmemoryerror) if you lower these values
(that would require lowering -XX:MaxPermSize to something like a 1/3rd
of the heap size)?

cheers,
-Alexis