users@glassfish.java.net

Re: certificate alias not found

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2009 07:39:00 PDT

OK, so I will use the native keystores (keystore.jks and cacerts.jks). I am just a little unclear which certificates go into which .jks.

I have been provided four. I am assuming that the certficates with a "CA" or "root" in the name go into cacerts.jks and only our domain certificate (www.mydomain.com.crt) will go into the keystore.jks. Is that correct?

The instructions on our providers website only mention using one keystore but the instructions are not specific to glassfish or sun java system app server.

thanks again.
[Message sent by forum member 'black_lotus' (black_lotus)]