users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 2.1.1-b20 session replication

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 20:34:09 PDT

Hi Shreedhar,
thank you very much for your reply and sorry for my delay to answer.

Right now I have chicken pox and since I'm unable to go to my office I have no access to the test servers where the cluster is running.

here goes the answers:

a) I'm not running this test with clusterjsp. I'll do that as soon as I'm back to work (probably next week).

b) I'll do it as soon as I'm back to work.

c) I'm using 3 machines, actually 3 virtual machines (using virtual box)

d) I'll do it as soon as I'm back to work.

e1) I'm running a NTP daemon to sync the clock on all machines, but friday, after reading your reply, I found an issue with time synchronisation, apparently something related to virtual box. I'll investigate it further and get back to you as soon as I'm back to work.

e2) all machines involved are on same subnet.

Thank you very much
[Message sent by forum member 'galmeida' (galmeida)]