users@glassfish.java.net

RE: Co existence of IIS and Glassfish

From: Martin Gainty <mgainty_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 21:07:05 -0400

these are 2 separate technologies that work with 2 different platforms
The easiest implementation is to front end with Apache webserver
if front-ending with Apache use a mod-jk connector to Tomcat
if front-ending with Apache Glassfish can start-domain provided you have
create domain with adminport and instanceport that are not in conflict with pre-existing configurations..

no problems if you configure unique ports for each implementation of GF,Tomcat and IIS/Apache
Martin Gainty