users@glassfish.java.net

IIOP Endpoints list showing non-existent endpoints

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:35:44 PDT

At one point we had four server instances in one of our clusters. We removed two of them and now have two instances in the cluster. Since the removal everything (DAS, server instances, node-agents, etc.) have been restarted.

But, for some reason the IIOP endpoints given to the application still contain the two non-existent instances. This is causing problems with our application as it tries to connect to endpoints that don't exist.

Where are those endpoints stored and how can we flush out the two that shouldn't be listed anymore?

-Dave
[Message sent by forum member 'davideagen' (davideagen)]