users@glassfish.java.net

Re: New Java User needs Pointbase

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 07:37:45 PDT

Thank you FVU for an extremely informative post.

You are correct, I already messed up GlassFish when I either installed or uninstalled the 8.2 (I uninstalled it right before I saw your post).

I'm hoping I don't have to uninstall EVERYTHING to start over. I will attempt to just re-install GlashFish and Appserver 9.1.

I will attempt to keep MySQL because soooooooooooo many job ads have it listed.

When I get these instances resolved, I will move to the tutorial and samples bundle you suggested.

If possible, please check back on this thread tomorrow because I have to get to work now and I may be working on this stuff later tonight.
[Message sent by forum member 'richard747' (richard747)]