users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish raises exception while creating connection to oracle

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 09:14:03 PDT

Hi,
I have a client application which runs under glassfish v2.1.
It works fine when a locally(inside the app-server computer) call it.
But if I am trying to connect from remote(same network, different computer) it rises exception.
From app-server to db i can succesfully ping. from client to app-server i can ping and the application perfectly runs but the problem occurs while trying to connect to db(java console rises the exceptions below).

There are no firewall issues btw.

I dont know what else information to share but if you ask i will be appreciated to post here.

Note : glassfish v.2.1 orace11g

Thank you so much.

WARNING: RAR5117 : Failed to obtain/create connection from connection pool [ myPoolName]. Reason : Connection could not be allocated because: I/O Exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection
29.Haz.2009 11:57:47 com.sun.gjc.spi.base.DataSource getConnection
WARNING: RAR5114 : Error allocating connection : [Error in allocating a connection. Cause: Connection could not be allocated because:I/O Exception: The Network Adapter could not establish the connection]
[Message sent by forum member 'bornoz' (bornoz)]