users@glassfish.java.net

viewing log files with admin console

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 08:53:06 PDT

I have added some custom logging (using java.util.logging and LifeCycleListener)....

This is working great...I now have different packages logging to different files in
<glassfish>/domains/domain1/logs/...

I can then use the admin console "view logs" screens and select these alternate files to view/search (since they are in same log format that SUN expects...)

PROBLEM: on another instance of glassfish (newer version), I can only see the server.log log file...

OLD VERSION:
Sun Java System Application Server 9.1_02 (build b04-fcs)

NEW VERSION:
Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs)

Any help with why this is ???
[Message sent by forum member 'suedonne123' (suedonne123)]