users@glassfish.java.net

How can SSL session timeout be set in v2

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:29:40 PDT

I have a problem that i have not been able to solve even though i have been reading the documentation and using google like grazy.

I would like which parameter controls the SSL session timeout. I have made a lot of tests but have not seen any changes. What i experience now is that there is a timeout of 60 seconds.
If i do following testcase:
HTTP-Service Keep-Alive 300 seconds
Open ethereal
Open secure webpage to my server
--> Handshake is shown and connection is established.

after ten seconds refresh page --> No new handshake, the data is sent through the open SSL session.

Wait 61 seconds
Refresh page --> new handshake is done and new SSL Session is established.

So my question is, how can i change this 60 seconds to something else and where is this done.
[Message sent by forum member 'marko_salonen' (marko_salonen)]