users@glassfish.java.net

HTTP session invalidates when user works

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 05:16:43 PDT

After migration on Glassfish I've seen that HTTP session losts every 10-20 minutes when user works with my application. Session timeout in this application = 30 minutes.
When I used SJSAS 8.2 I haven't such problem with that application.

I use SSO authentication (user authenticates in first application and works in my application without a new authentication) and SSL is enabled.

How can I fix that problem?

Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs)
OS Windows 2003 Server
Tested on Mozilla Firefox, IE
[Message sent by forum member 'mikamj' (mikamj)]