users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MDB execution in Custom Thread Pool is not consistent

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 01:43:58 PDT

Hello,

I'm experiencing similar problem. I have couple of MDB running in custom thread pool. I use Glassfish 2.1 and Open MQ 4.3 (both are running as windows services). I configured access to broker as remote.

On one of my servers it was quite repeatable behavior. After restarting Open MQ and next restarting Glassfish, MDBs on Glassfish stopped consuming messages (all new messages stayed in queues). I needed to restart again Glassfish to force MDBs to work but sometimes it was not enough – I had to redeploy application containing MDBs.

Any idea? Perhaps it is jmsra bug?

Greetings
Slawek
[Message sent by forum member 'slawek666' (slawek666)]