users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish V2 Admin Console Problems

From: ffrenchm <ffrench.mathilde_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 07:25:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I'm followind the GLFish V2.1 quick start guide (I'm an ubuntu user).

After installing GLFish V2.1 (glassfish-installer-v2.1-b60e-linux.jar) I've
started my Glassfish domain and I get this messages :

$asadmin start-domain domain1
Starting Domain domain1, please wait.
Default Log location is
/home/mffrench/work/GLFISHV2/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log.
Redirecting output to
/home/mffrench/work/GLFISHV2/glassfish/domains/domain1/logs/server.log
Domain domain1 is ready to receive client requests. Additional services are
being started in background.
Domain [domain1] is running [Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server v2.1 (9.1.1)
(build b60e-fcs)] with its configuration and logs at:
[/home/mffrench/work/GLFISHV2/glassfish/domains].
Admin Console is available at [http://localhost:4848].
Use the same port [4848] for "asadmin" commands.
User web applications are available at these URLs:
[http://localhost:8080 https://localhost:8181 ].
Following web-contexts are available:
[/web1 /__wstx-services ].
Standard JMX Clients (like JConsole) can connect to JMXServiceURL:
[service:jmx:rmi:///jndi/rmi://dekatonshir:8686/jmxrmi] for domain
management purposes.
Domain listens on at least following ports for connections:
[8080 8181 4848 3700 3820 3920 8686 ].
Domain does not support application server clusters and other standalone
instances.

The next step of the quick start guide is to log on to the admin console.
Unfortunately when I enter the http://localhost:4848 on my firefox I get a
full white page...

Is there anything I missed ?

Thanks for all