users@glassfish.java.net

Re: updatetool --quite ?

From: Felipe Gaúcho <fgaucho_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 07:35:48 +0200

actually, we have the WebProfile.. can we have other profiles in the
future ? like: EJB profile or Full profile ? :)

better yet, a bundle pre-optimized with the most common HTTP features
like eTags and Expire Headers filters, etc ?

it may helps the GF adoption if it is just one line command to get it
up and running.......