users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish & Persistence API.

From: Hubert Le Van Gong <Hubert.Levangong_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 16:14:26 +0200

+1 - it worked. That'll teach me not to do a refactoring after having
generated the classes...
The funny thing though is that only the first call was sending this
error. Somehow on subsequent
calls it was able to correct the JPQL queries...

Thanks to both of you, Dies and Chris!

Hubert

On Jun 12, 2009, at 3:21 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Hello Hubert,
>
> I think you missed Dies point. The problem is you are using a table
> name in your JPQL query string instead of the entity name. You need
> to use entity names in JPQL, and table names if you are using Native
> SQL queries. JPQL is an object level query language.
>
> Switch out Acctoken in your named queries to be the entity name
> (AccessToken), or change the entity name as Dies suggests to
> "Acctoken"
>
> Best Regards,
> Chris
> [Message sent by forum member 'chris_delahunt' (chris_delahunt)]

Hubert A. Le Van Gong
Identity Architect
Sun microsystems, Inc.
17 Rue Duprey