users@glassfish.java.net

Re: pre-glassfish domain startup problems

From: Some_One <justin_at_insurfact.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 08:11:22 -0700 (PDT)

UPDATE:

I found a similar post and following its advice to create a password file
with the entries

AS_ADMIN_PASSWORD=mypassword
AS_ADMIN_MASTERPASSWORD=<new pwd>

and then specified that asadmin should use this file to start the domain.

and it looked as if it would start because it was taking the same amount of
time as it did in the past, and then I got this message that the domain
cannot start up... check server logs. I did and the one message that stood
out was this:

CORE3185: Invalid configuration: CORE1259: unable to find certificate
<...certificate name...>

I will explore this now.