users@glassfish.java.net

Setting threads in clsuter environment

From: Balbir Bhogal (India) <"Balbir>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:05:09 +0530

Hi,

This is regarding setting threads in cluster environment.
We are using cluster environment in our project. We have created one
cluster , one node agent and two instances.

we have three different application to be deployed on the cluster
(cluster1).
At present we can increase the number of outbound threads for each
instances of cluster.
For instance1 and instance 2 we have outbound threads as 10 as shown
below in screen shoot.

It means if there are three applications deployed on these instances
then each application can server 10 requests.
My question is can we set the threads at application level instead of
Server level?

Example:-
Let say - we have three applications that is
App1, App2, App3.

Now I want that the number of request served by App1 should be 10 and by
App2 it should be 50 and by App3 it should be 100.

Application name
Request to be served concurrently

App1
10