users@glassfish.java.net

password expiration

From: tizo <tizone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 16:27:30 -0300

Hi there,

I am developing some JEE modules in GlassFish (v2.1-b60e). As users DB, I am
using OpenLDAP with passwords policies (draft-behera-ldap-password-policy).

I have tried succesfully to configure a realm to authenticate against the
OpenLDAP server. However, I would like that password expirations, warnings,
etc, could be handled by GlassFish. For example, when a password has
expired, and after that a user has been authenticated with that one, I would
like that a new form be presented to the user, forcing him to change the
password.

Is there any way to do that? Should I have to implement a custom realm?. In
that case, how would a user be forced to change his password after that has
expired?.

Thanks very much,

tizo