users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with MDB example

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 00:16:07 PDT

Hi,

I’m trying to build and run the MDB example downloaded from https://glassfish.dev.java.net/javaee5/ejb/examples/MDB.html. After customization of the build.xml file the example builds and deploys without problems to my GlassFish 2.1, but running the client causes the following error message:

runappclient:
     [exec] com.sun.enterprise.appclient.UserError: The archive E:\CVS-src\Fresh
\src\fndint\nobuild\testapps\MDB\build\MDBappclient.jar seems to be valid but an
 app client or an enterprise app was expected

What is the problem here? Thanks in advance!
[Message sent by forum member 'japase' (japase)]