users@glassfish.java.net

openSSO redirects to localhost

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 06:22:32 PDT

I installed Glassfish 2.1 on SUSE 10.0. Lets assume that the FQDN name of my computer is myhost.example.com.
To test the installation, I browsed to http://myhost.example.com:8080. The Glassfish welcome screen was shown. Good.
I browsed to http://myhost.example.com:4848. The Glassfish admin console login screen was shown, and I was able to log in. So far, so good.

Then I downloaded OpenSSO 8.0 and deployed it on Glassfish, using the Glassfish admin console. Everything went OK, apart from the following issue:

Issue: I browse to http://myhost.example.com:8080/opensso. The browser redirects to http://localhost:8080/opensso, then displays the openSSO log in page.

Question: Why does the browser redirect to localhost? And how can I stop this happening? The reason is that I will be using web agents, and http://localhost addresses are not allowed when using web agents.

Thanks
Mike
[Message sent by forum member 'mike004' (mike004)]