users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PWC5750: All threads (200) are currently busy, waiting.

From: alnat83 <foster_licey_reg_at_mail.ru>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 00:57:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Jeanfrancois!

I have a similar problem.
My instance of Glassfish v2.1 (9.1.1) (build b60e-fcs) stops responding to
requests after stress test performed.

All SSL threads are in RUNNABLE state at:
java.net.SocketInputStream.socketRead0(Native Method)
CPU usage is about 0.1%

Stress test configuration:
2000 threads,
request timeout 10 ms (it is time that client waits for server response,
connection to server is reset if timeout occurs).

I have attached jstack and threaddump logs.
Could you help me to understand what is wrong with the server configuration?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23883852/threaddump.log threaddump.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23883852/threaddump.log threaddump.log
http://www.nabble.com/file/p23883852/jstack.log jstack.log