users@glassfish.java.net

newbie v3 installation problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Jun 2009 00:49:27 PDT

Hi Chaps

I'm trying glassfish for the first time and have an installation problem.

I follow the installation instructions as far as getting to localhost:8080/index.html. When I click the link for the admin console I get a log error class UIComponentELResolver cannot be found.

I've got around the problem by copying all of the jars in glassfish/lib/install/applications/__admingui/WEB-INF/lib/ into glassfish/lib but I'm guessing there is something broken with my setup to get the problem in the first place.
[Message sent by forum member 'rsmithh' (rsmithh)]