users@glassfish.java.net

Re: http to https rewrite

From: Jan Luehe <Jan.Luehe_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:40:55 -0700

On 06/30/09 12:28 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> Is this just another example of functionality that doesn’t exist in glassfish?

No, this is supported via the "authPassthroughEnabled" property of
http-listener/http-service.

See the section on "Using Redirects with the HTTP Load Balancer"
in the Sun GlassFish Enterprise Server 2.1 High Availability
Administration Guide at

http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/820-4341/gbwwx?l=en&a=view&q=authPassthroughEnabled+v+2.1

for details.

Jan