users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Need of invoker EnterpriseBean as parameter in RoleMapper impl class

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 04:43:56 PDT

So were you able to solve your usecase ?. i see you edited the post twice.

I guess not ?.

You could call within your Custom RoleMapper the following :

 Object obj = PolicyContext.getContext("javax.ejb.EnterpriseBean");

It might currently return null with latest V3 since we had commented some of the code during initial V3 days. I shall enable it soon and you can probably start using that.

Let me know.

The value returned by the getContext call above would then be : the enterprise bean instance.
[Message sent by forum member 'kumarjayanti' (kumarjayanti)]